Let Human Potential Drive Your Business Success
We meet you where you are and guide you to where you want to be. Cedalion Talent uses state-of-the-art data to create transformational changes.
As your accountability partner, we help you take your business to new heights.
Take the Guesswork Out of Talent Development
Human beings are complex, individual, and unique.
So how do you make good decisions about hiring people you don’t know? How can you level the playing field and take bias out of talent decisions?
For one thing, identifying the right strategy and balancing quantity with quality can be daunting. With finite time and resources, leaders often rely on gut instinct, intuition, and subjectivity in their approach to talent development.
But if you’re like most leaders we work with, you want to know your efforts will have a measurable impact and return results that lift your organization to the next level.
As a leader, you have a responsibility to the individuals you manage. A well-facilitated human capital strategy gives you access to the heights of human potential and leadership and lets you develop specific skills and traits.
At Cedalion Talent, we take the guesswork out of creating an exciting and highly productive working environment.
Organizational Challenges We Help Leaders Solve
- Employee engagement and culture
- Recruiting top talent
- Building high-performance executive teams
- Practical DEI programs
- Leadership development programs
- Improve manager capabilities
- Optimize hiring and retention
- Leadership coaching
- Improve sales performance
- Team building experiences
- Pre/Post-deal human capital strategy
- Talent and business strategy alignment
- ESG-Compliant DEI programs
- Executive Leadership recruiting
- HR/Talent growth opportunities
Who We Are
At Cedalion Talent, we embrace talent analytics to develop custom service and support paths designed to accelerate human potential and leadership.
We are experts by doing.
We apply modern training techniques in our delivery to help facilitate functional and effective human capital management.
In a world run by software, artificial intelligence, and analytics, we’ve stayed ten steps ahead to bring you a clear understanding of how data can help you capitalize on opportunity.
With a talent blueprint for your evolving business needs, we help you identify and prioritize human capital expectations then grow your people and business to new heights.
We are proud members of the Cedalion Partners family of companies committed to helping businesses maximize potential by seeing beyond barriers.
Discover how Cedalion Talent can help you.
- Performance coaching (CT26)
- Manager self-awareness training
- Team development planning
- High potential planning
- Performance coaching
- Succession planning
- Performance management
- Incentive planning
- Employer branding and value proposition
- Onboarding redesign
- Recognition program
- Predictive Index Hire
- Employee engagement programming
- Organizational health surveys
- DEI strategy
- Mission, vision, values
- Employee recognition
- Mentorship programs
- Onboarding programs
Solutions That Exceed Your Expectations
Our approach is people-driven.
We ask questions and have conversations to learn as much as we can about your company’s goals, culture, and human capital engine.
We reframe problems, build excitement around opportunities, and work tirelessly to help you achieve your aspirations.
We measure and diagnose opportunities to develop and improve individual, team, and organizational performance.
But data alone is not enough.
In fact, data for the sake of data can be damaging, particularly in the hands of the uninformed and unguided.
It’s critical to understand the story the data is telling. Weaving that story around your people and strategy informs the path forward. Our consultants help you make meaningful use of analytics to drive individual and organizational change.
Cedalion’s service model systematically uncovers issues and opportunities across the organization and generates targeted solutions that drive predictable and measurable outcomes.
When real data guides decision-making, you increase the odds of success. Our outcome-based, 4-step process helps you figure out solutions and turn objectives into actions.
- What objectives are you working towards?
- Do your people enable or hinder your business success?
- Could you be missing vital clues in your human capital strategy that could impact outcomes and goals?
Using interviews, surveys, and hard data, we help you discover, understand, and define your business goals with tangible deliverables, high-level outcomes, and capitalized human potential.
- What is the right mix of software, services, coaching, and guidance to produce an engaged and productive environment for your business?
- Who are the leading edge software partners to help you execute and achieve strategic goals?
- How can you gain and apply insights you never knew were possible?
We’ll help you align the data, develop conclusions, and work with you to discover a path and develop a strategy that leads to productive, fulfilling, and successful outcomes.
- How do you use software, training, and support to guide you toward predictable business outcomes?
- How do you apply specific software and services to ensure that they have a positive impact on your goals?
As your accountability partner, we work with you to execute on data and help deliver programs that deliver results.
- How do you utilize new skills and ensure your team is never “flying blind”?
- How do you initiate and make the most out of the new information and software?
- How do you increase and extend support and services to every level of your organization?
We empower you to apply insights to develop, utilize, and access new skills that lead to greater success while measuring progress and helping you adapt along the way.
Did You Know?
The Behavior Formula
“Behavior is a function of personality and environment.”B=f(P,E) (Kurt Lewin)
Only 29% Are Successful…
74% of organizations say they want to be data-driven, but only 29% are actually successful connecting analytics to valuable insights.Forrester, 2016
Who is Responsible?
Managers account for 70% of engagement and culture.Gallup, 2017
Let us guide you to uncover insights and develop strategies for success.
Ben was a Coach to me and my team during the period leading up to the sale of Lucid to Cint.
He was a blast to work with and made me and our Executives a better performing team – and converts to the power of Coaching.
Discover how Cedalion Talent can help you.